Tour di sci alpinismo: Ortles-Cevedale
From € 200
Duration 3 days
Zone Ortles Cevedale
Three days of ski mountaineering among the most beautiful mountains in Ortles Cevedale. Superb itinerary which connects Trentino, Lombardia and Alto Adige, crossing the heart of Ghiacciaio dei Forni and ascending three peaks: Palon de La Mare (3705 m), San Matteo (3678 m) and Monte Cevedale (3769 m).
- DAY ONE: ascent with the cable car to Peio 3000 – Colle del Vioz – Palon de La Mare – Rif. Branca
elevation gain: 800 mt
- DAY TWO: Rif. Branca – San Matteo – Rif. Branca
elevation gain: 1.191 mt
- DAY THREE: Rif. Branca – Vedetta di Cedec – Monte Cevedale – Malga Mare
elevation gain: 1.282 mt
- ski mountaineering boots
- ski mountaineering ski with skins
- ARTVA, shovel and probe
- water bottle or thermos
- heavy clothes plus k-way for the wind
- change of underwear
- sunglasses and suncream
- limited food supply
Individual fee – 1 person 800 euros, 2 people 450 euros, 3 people 320 euros, 4 people 250 euros, 5 people 200 euros (per person).
Not included in the fee: the half boards of the guide, for the nights spent in the hut, which will be taken care for by the participants.