In addition to accompanying in mountaineering activities, hiking and teaching activities, our Alpine Guides take care of professional rope access techniques and works such as:
- Maintenance of iron paths and via ferratas
- Crags maintenance interventions
- Rock scaling and logging works
- Controlled felling of tall and medium-sized trees
Both with cut at the base and with disassembly from above to avoid damage to surrounding property or structures.
- Pruning, with tree-climbing system that allows you to eliminate the dry or pruned plants of high and medium stems, with minimal damage to the plant, whether ornamental or valuable.
- Snow clearing from roofs (when necessary, through the use of fall arrest ropes)
- Small carpentry work / maintenance by positioning ropes.
Our guides are trained and authorized to work in altitude with a special license to be in charge of ACCESS AND POSITIONING SYSTEMS BY ROPES (Annex XXI of Legislative Decree 81/2008) and for the professional use of the chainsaw as per art. 71, 72 and 73 Legislative Decree 81/2008.
We also collaborate with the Trentino Guides Cooperative where we followed the training process for authorizations for work in altitude.