Corso Ghiacciaio e Alta Montagna
From € 400
Duration 2 days
Zone Val di Sole
To climb the most beautiful mountains, it’s necessary to cross steep and extended glaciers. This course aims to teach you how to step on these terrains in the correct (and safe!) way, by using effective progression and belay’s techniques.
During the course we will learn:
- progression techniques with crampons on our feet
- how to use the ice axe, knots
- belay and self-belay’s techniques
- anchors and rescue from crevasses
- how to orientate yourself on a glacier
- ice axes
- limited food supply
- water bottle
- small backpack
- change of underwear
From 400 euros.
Included in the price: crampons, ice axe, helmet and harness if needed.
The half board of the Guide for the night spent in the hut will be taken care of by the participants.